Project Manager, Developer and former CTO of a BlockChain startup.
Developing & managing teams for innovative projects for companies like Ericsson and Telefónica.
From mobile network projects (LTE, USSD, MMSc) to apps and web like Spotify Premium for Movistar.
I have been developing and managing IT & Telecom projects, from a BlockChain Startup to large companies. Leading teams across a multitude of countries and technologies helping their members grow to build better and more agile products and services.
• Developed and controlled premium partner services such as Spotify and Evernote, enhancing client value and brand building.
• Supervised offer-services such as sponsored megabytes and balance credit and increased users usage of data services.
• Conducted tracking and analysis of statistics and improved UI flow. Helped improve our campaigns and targeted advertisement by building reports for upper management and Marketing with the right insights.
• Developed LTE/EPC probes for statistics, analysis, detection of errors and alarms within newly deployed networks.
• Mentor on technologies and platforms to help coworkers.
• Managed development of diverse services such as Mobile Wallet, Balance Transfer, Products acquisition, Mobile newspaper, MMS International Interworking and Plan on USSD, MMSc, and Movistar Messenger.
• Improved development quality and time by 20% by redesigning the development workflow.
• Project Manager for Myriad’s mobile services and project delivery for our client Telefónica Movistar Mexico.
• Overhauled service availability and efficiency by 7% by restructuring the architecture of services and their deployment.
• Proposed new product ideas to improve Telefonica’s services and value towards its clients resulting in their creation.
• Ericsson Graduates Program
• Led the Node-b integrations for Digicel in the French West Indies and revamped the deployment speed.
• Boosted business growth by opening a new market opportunity in the Caribean.
• Built analysis tools to identify the correct order of integrations and exclude problematic sites for future analysis.
• LTE/WRAN Nodes SPOC and Integrations for Metro PCS, T-Mobile, and AT&T
• Intelmex (Telmex's Technology Institute): Consisted on modifying Fedora Linux to start up from a USB Stick to work on a normal computer and on XO-1 laptops using Telmex's defined software, documentation, and configurations. At the end of the internship, I also developed a script to automate the process and a repository to control updates and new software and documentation installations remotely.
• Coordinator of the BlockChain and Aerial Sports Student Clubs.
• Startup on using the BlockChain to fight counterfeits.
• Specialized in Technology, Management and Supply Chain.
• President of the Telecommunications and Electronics Engineering Student Committee.
• Research presentations for the IEEE's ROC&C 2009 and 2008.
• Conference on APRS (Automatic Position Reporting System) at the LXV National Convention of the Mexican HAM Radio Federation in October 2009.